The midcentury modern has been restored “with the guidance” of Lautner associate Helena Arahuete
Now available for lease in bucolic Beachwood Canyon is the Harry and Pauline Williams Residence, designed by the formidable John Lautner in 1952. The Williamses also enlisted the architect’s services for the 1954 expansion of the Beachwood Market, located just down the road.
Measuring 1,647 square feet, it’s got such trademark Lautner features as dramatically angled wood-beamed ceilings, walls of glass, an open plan, built-in furniture, and polished concrete floors with radiant heating.
Updates include an energy efficient roof, a mini-split air conditioning system, and new appliances.
On a 7,871-square-foot lot with a two-car carport, the property is being offered for the first time at a monthly rent of $7,500.
- 3329 Ledgewood Dr [Compass]